Tuesday, September 8, 2020

#AbiyMustGo#OromoProtests#Ethiopia

Salaams from Nairobi 
Allow me to extend my gratitude to all that supported the #FreeYassinJuma campaign throughout out my 49 days incarceration....I am back to my hometown Nairobi trying to take one step at a time.....post-detention adjustment comes with challenges...both mentally and physically.....InShaAllah I will get over this with time through professional help and prayers both

The list of those who advocated for my release is endless (Please dont feel left out am still gathering a final list) others prefer to remain anonymous for the assistance they offered to my children and co-parent while I was detained.   

Bloggers, Social Media influencers and Media Personalities 
Campaign  leaders Ebba Abbamurti Mohamed Hared Mohamed  Farrakhan Willis Nicholas Muyoti
Dr.Henok G. Gabisa Rashid Ronald Henry Njuguna  
Arap Doyo NL,  Mariamm Abeidi Mariamm, Prezo Nazlin Umar for taking the fight for my release to the doorsteps of the Ethiopian Embassy and Hirmoge Daud, Al-Amin Kimathi State House Spokesperson Kanze Dena Radio Maisha's Ali Hassan, Amina Dayano Sirayon Abdihakeem Jabarti Carbeed  ZamZam Hassan,  Issa Haji Abdullahi   Ahmed Asmali 
Behind them was a brigade of my Facebook friends and followers.......an endless list of loyalists Dorothy Melichar , Anney Peace Kenyajuu  Mamake Amin, Shunnee Abeid...... Batran Abdi wetu thanks for the support against all odds, Msichana wa Chief Hayati Mamake Amara

Hon. Aden Dualle for taking my case to the National Assembly. 

Foreign Correspondents Association East Africa, Committee For The Protection of Journalist (CPJ) . Haki Afrika,  BBC,  Media Council of Kenya's Victor Bwire, Amnesty International,  Human Rights Watch, Kenya Union of Journalists, Tv and radio stations in Ethiopia and Kenya for keeping the story alive.

BBC, no media covered my story extensively and constantly like BBC ....respect to one Emmanuel Igunza Kinyaga), SABC (Coletta Wanjohi big up for the coverage , NMG's Daily Nation.

Last but not least Kenyan Ambassador to Ethiopia Amb. Catherine Mwangi, one consular official who wants to remain anonymous, Ministry of Foregn Affairs  Nairobi.

Kindly alert me on the comments of anyone I may have forgotten....the list is to be updated

No comments: